Thursday, August 6, 2015

Encaustic Floral Still Life Janet Amundson-Splidsboel

                                                         Sold
Floral paintings appeal to many and I'm enjoying painting more of them.  This encaustic painting is 12"x12" and is painted with many layers of molten, pigmented beeswax with each layer fused to underneath layers of wax with a propane torch. I'm currently building my inventory of paintings back up.  My next upcoming shows are Local 14 Annual Art Show at the World Forestry Center in Portland the first weekend of October, and Portland Open Studios event 4 days in October, (October 10-11 and 17-18 from 10-5 at my studio in NE Portland).  See Local 14 Annual Art Show, and Portland Open Studio websites for full details. Thanks all for your support.  -Janet Amundson-Splidsboel

No comments:

Post a Comment